Study MBBS in China provides students with many benefits ranging from help in availing loans and scholarships. The students can even work during their study period and get some financial support for their studies. There are a lot number of Indian students who wish to pursue an MBBS degree.
For those who aspire to pursue MBBS and are looking for a university to study, then they must visit Russia. It is one of the famous destinations for excellent MBBS education at cost effective fees. MBBS in Russia is for those international students who are looking for a viable option to pursue their education in medicine.
- The student must be above the age of 17 years and below the age of 25 years on 31st December of the year of admission to the MBBS course.
- Students must have valid NEET Scorecard. Only NEET Qualified students can go to study from abraod.
- Undergraduate course for Indian Students: As per the part III, Section 4 of the Gazette of India, extraordinary issue dated 18.02.2002, an Indian citizen eager of joining an undergraduate medical course in any foreign medical institution on or after 15th March 2002 should have Eligibility Certificate issued by Medical Council of India, New Delhi. India. To get the Eligibility certificate a candidate must pass 10+2 or equivalent class (biology, physics, and chemistry with minimum 50% marks) from a recognized college.
- Post-graduate course: Graduation in Medical and one-year internship from recognized college/university/institution by the Government of the concerned country.
- For other students: as per the rules of the concerned country.